A sound financial plan is much like a well-constructed home. It uses building blocks that provide support as you pursue your financial goals. Each building block – from cash flow to estate planning – will be prioritized and a serve as a vital component to achieving your goals. Key items we will look at:
- Cash Flow – Analyze your existing cash flow and financial position. In this component your we will summarize and assess your income and expenses, key budgeting issues and your cash reserves for emergencies or other opportunities.
- Risk Management – Identify potential risks – loss of health, property, income or life – and develop strategies to protect against each risk.
- Accumulation/Investment – Invest for specific accumulation goals, such as education or home purchase. In this component your we will develop investment strategies based on your time frame and risk tolerance and recommend asset allocation.
- Income Tax – Identify appropriate tax-savings strategies available for your specific situation.
- Retirement – Evaluate your retirement needs and develop strategies for the accumulation and distribution phases of your life.
- Estate Planning – Plan for your estate planning and wealth preservation needs, including strategies to ensure that your wealth is preserved and passed efficiently and cost-effectively to the people or organizations you wish, at the time and in the manner you want. If needed, additional elements in this process can include wealth forecasting, business planning and succession planning.
Continue to: Commission-Free Life Insurance