JST Investment Consulting provides an asset-based structure allowing you to receive guidance and implement your personalized investment strategy. We track your overall investment portfolio and work with you to make adjustments based on market conditions and your unique goals and needs.
Your personal portfolio may be created using a broad range of investment choices and professional money managers as part of an investment advisory asset-based service. We use the following managed account investment solutions for your individual and retirement security assets:
- Investment Advisory Accounts provide you access to a broad array of publicly traded securities. You can bring all your investments together into one coordinated and flexible portfolio we manage for you. Your account will be allocated according to your investment needs, with the added benefits of ongoing financial advice and portfolio reviews. We make regular investment recommendations that you review and approve.
- Investment Consulting Accounts* are for our more hands on clients, where JST gives you the tools and direction of portfolio management. Each client trades and manages their own account through their own individual trading portal provided by our custodian.
With TD Ameritrade® as our custodian of choice to hold and maintain our client’s investment accounts, you will be assured that you will receive best execution and timely trades on a trusted platform. Additionally, TD Ameritrade® is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities held by investors up to $500,000, including up to a maximum of $250,000 for most cash claims. More information on TD Ameritrade account protection can be found here.
Part of our diversification process may require real asset purchases. This is not applicable to every client, but we tailor investment portfolios for those who prefer to invest outside traditional financial securities. This approach is unique to JST and is not offered by most financial advisors. If you have a retirement plan for this need, we use Self Directed Retirement Plan specialist uDirect, LLC. uDirect, LLC is our custodian of choice for retirement plan real asset purchases.
Some of the investments and accounts available that will be reviewed and considered for each client portfolio are as follows:
- Retirement Plans (IRA, ROTH IRA, SEP IRA, 401(k), etc.)
- Self Directed IRAs (for real estate, precious metals, and other alternative investment purchases)
- Education Savings Plans (529 Plans, Coverdell IRA, etc.)
- Business accounts
- Trust, Guardian, and Conservatorship Accounts
- Real Estate Investments
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Closed End Funds
- Options strategies
Continue to: Financial Planning Services
*Only available to those enrolling into JST University (a division of JST Investment Consulting, Inc.). Certain restrictions apply.